The meat grinder is made of stainless steel, and the processed materials meet food hygiene standards. The tool is specially heat-treated, with excellent wear resistance and long service life. The machine is simple to operate, easy to disassemble and assemble, easy to clean, and has a wide range of processed products. After processing, the material can maintain its original nutritional components well, and the freshness is good. The tool can be adjusted or replaced at will according to the actual use requirements.
1. Put a small amount of raw meat about 15 kg at the exit of the hopper box cage, press the slow meat grinder button to rotate the meat to the outer orifice plate, stop the machine and reverse the machine for about 5 turns. , Then stop, then tighten the cage nut, so that the cutter blade and the orifice plate are tightly connected, press the fast or slow meat grinder button selected by the user, add the raw meat into the hopper and grind it.
2. Before the ground meat is stopped, about 10 kg of minced meat should be taken into the hopper and reground, so that all the raw meat can be ground and squeezed out.
3. Reverse material return: When there is a blockage or foreign matter enters the cage or needs to be discharged, press the stop button for about 5 seconds, and then press the send and return material button to reverse the material. Material, the button can be stopped when the button is released.
4. Stop: You can stop by pressing the stop button.
5. Note that the meat grinder system does not allow idling without adding raw materials to prevent damage to the grinder.
6. During the operation, pay attention to the meat or debris mixed into the meat grinder system, so as not to damage the knife and orifice plate.
Equipment Care and Maintenance:
1. Pre-cut plates, perforated plates, and reamers should be ground on a flat or cylindrical grinder after a certain period of use.
2. After the completion of each shift, the perforated plate, pre-cut plate and twisted cage should be removed for cleaning, and edible oil should be added to keep the equipment clean and lubricated.
3. When the triangle of the main transmission mechanism is loose, it should be tightened in time.
4. The oil should be filled according to the lubricating oil indicated in the structural diagram, and the deceleration case should be refueled. After running for 10 days, the new oil should be replaced and replaced every six months thereafter. Check the oil level of the tank for oil shortage before working every day. The oil level should be in the middle position.
5. Motor components are overhauled every six months.
6, the motor bearings are changed once a year lithium-based grease.